Elevator Forum

Looking for Southea...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Looking for Southeastern Hydro Passenger WD 1962!!

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,682 Views
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#18480]
I think its a 1962 vintage Southeastern Hydro Passenger. Big 240VAC Ice Cube relays. Any help on the wiring diagrams would be appreciated.



   
Quote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Pm or post an email. I will send you what I have.

If the ones I have are not what you need, you might want to try Electrodyn. They will sell you what they have.



   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
PM sent...



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have them as well



   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I know this is an old post, and I know you sent me what I asked for. But for the life of me I can't find them. So if you could resend I would appreciate it.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top