Elevator Forum

Kone TMS600 + V3f80
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone TMS600 + V3f80

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
15.8 K Views
(@Kohne_elev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#14908]
Hello everybody i'm new here, i'm looking for prints and information about TMS + V3F80 Drive. I'm from South America (Venezuela) and can't find any information.



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Will look, I may have something as I worked on these in Mexico City a few years back. If I remember correctly it uses one or more of the same boards as KONE SCD DC Drive. (A6) Board for Control. PM me your email and if I have it will send you what I have.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I do have 3 commissioning instructions for these. Total size is about 7.5mb. Make sure your email will accept that much.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ANGEL)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Dear friends, I can offer electronic cards to control KONE TMS 600, these electronic cards are used. These lifts were modernized, so I can offer all the cards, if anyone is interested can contact me at my email. These elevators are of a speed of 1.75 m / s.
I am in the city of Panama.
[email protected] or [email protected]

My name is Pedro

Regards



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Pedro
You would do better to list the Part Numbers on the plug in end of each card for the 350 fpm Job. CPU rack and Drive Boards.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ANGEL)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Dear Rolly, friend, if you like you can write to my email that you indicated below.

[email protected]

my name is Angel R�os

regards



   
ReplyQuote
(@NYTECH)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
guys I just started to work with the TMS 600 with DC Gearless Machines.
Does any one has the manuals for troubleshooting ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@NYTECH)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
TMS 600 SCD



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
NYTECH PM me an email can send you what you need! I was Kone Tech support for this product.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ayaghe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good day Rolly
I have kone TMS600+v3f80 not working and I haven't any decoment ,If you could send to me any decoment maby will help.
Thanks,

[email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top