Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone Ecospace

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
11 K Views
(@bk2fla)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#6527]
hello evry1,

can anyone help me with any and I mean ANY literature on the Ecospace? I have 3 on contract and all I have is a safety chain print. Any fault code books, adjustment manuals, prints...anything would be a great help.

Thanks a million!!!



   
Quote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM sent.



   
ReplyQuote
(@andi2175)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi any chance you could pm us fault code list of kone monospace please

Regards andi



   
ReplyQuote
(@AVIRAM)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi can anyone help me with the list of KONE fault list and the parameteres and in addition how to log in to the motherboard

regards



   
ReplyQuote
(@Joni Kone)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi
Below is the link where you can find the KONE fault list

http://www.scribd.com/search?query=lce+fault+code



   
ReplyQuote
 bill
(@bill)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does anyone have an adjusters manual for the KCM 831. I have an installers manual but once there installed that doesn't help so much. I have added around 6 of these units and sure could use some info, thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevated)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM sent



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top