Elevator Forum

IUEC Apprentice loo...
 
Notifications
Clear all

IUEC Apprentice looking for old prints to study

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,949 Views
(@Peter Cataquet)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30384]
Hello everyone, would like to start off by saying Merry Christmas to all. I am a Local One card carrying member in school. About to start print reading. The prints are basic and only so very limited items. While out on the field, field prints are more in-depth. Would love to get some old prints to just be able to see how everything works as opposed to just one circuit. Thank in advance and happy holidays.



   
Quote
(@NY Guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You can start with this oldie...
Attachments
69F75158-CCFA-4F9B-B04B-17D34D413171.png (566.31 KB, 73 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hope&Poke)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
1928 wow...then revised 1957.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think this is the print I just posted that I'm looking for!



   
ReplyQuote
(@NY Guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I saw your other post Montana, I had no idea that this might be it, lol! Good luck and hope it helps!
If not, get me the controller type, might have something else.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks buddy.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Too funny!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top