Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
18/02/2014 10:08 am
I'm looking for a manual or any other info/ fault codes/ adjustment material for a Kone TMS 600. I've got decent prints for the job, but nothing else. Have manuals for TMS 700/900 but these 600 units I'm working on are much newer. I have prints and mauals for all kinds of different equipment if i can help anyone out in return. Thanks.
18/02/2014 2:47 pm
PM me your info. Have all of that. The drive is the same as a 900/9000 SCD. The only difference between the 700/900 is the 700 has no data concentrator. Can help you with just about any problem on all TMS products. Log on to access CPU on the 600 is done with a laptop and current loop adapter. Do you have a current loop adapter? KONE Spares has the adapter or you can use a commercial current loop adapter. I may have an extra one.
18/03/2014 10:47 am
Did you ever find this 600 info?
Topic starter
21/03/2014 9:59 am
Yeah I sure did. Thanks
11/07/2014 12:40 pm
im need manual and prints of this kone tms 600 and maybe some spare parts please help me !!
12/07/2014 11:56 am
pm me with your email. i have a training manual and prints
19/07/2014 12:26 am
hi friend im sent my mail for help me....thanks
25/07/2014 12:31 pm
please help me im need the manual and any info and spare parts for the kone tm 600
29/07/2014 2:14 pm
Do you have these in PDF ?
30/07/2014 12:19 am
What country are you in and what Drive is with the TMS 600? If your in USA the Drive is KONE SCD.
06/08/2014 9:52 pm
thanks for the manual im respond the mail with some info.
now only need the circuit diagram schematics..let me check the drive model...i have 8 elevators TMS600 and 2 have the drive vf20
the other 6 i dont know let me check
now only need the circuit diagram schematics..let me check the drive model...i have 8 elevators TMS600 and 2 have the drive vf20
the other 6 i dont know let me check
07/08/2014 9:19 am
Obviously you are not in USA if you have a TMS 600 with a V3f20 Drive. You will need a Parameter List showing options and Current Loop Adapter to log into TMS 600 CPU via RS232 Port. The Display Board gives very limited information, and that info should be on Controller Door. There are 262 Parameters that can be adjusted on TMS 600.
12/08/2014 12:46 am
ok and maybe you have prints rolly... now i have manual of tms600 on pdf but not the prints.
12/08/2014 1:03 pm
I only have prints on TMS 600 with the SCD Drive. (DC) I will look in some of the old Train the Trainer books from when I went to Finland. They may have a different drive.
13/08/2014 1:02 pm
ok the tms 600 have inverter because have 3 phase motor not DC.i have prints of tms50 with inverter vf20
Page 1 / 2
Next