Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Help!

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,837 Views
(@Wispaflex215)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#23223]
I need Tx-r5 and 330a error code quick books pdf. I just had a bunch of them added to my route and I have never worked on either.



   
Quote
(@Tamperprufe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
never seen a 330a?... not to be to forward but if you don't mind me asking what are you use to working on?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Wispaflex215)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Mostly Otis,Dover,Thyssen,Gal and MCE.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tamperprufe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
ah Ok, well the 330a is like a cockroach...they are everywhere!

330a will be more user friendly to get familiar with....and depending on your TXR5 if the SDM was left behind(don't count on it) will depend on what you can and can't do/access.

PM me your email for more info



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jdgreen4250)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If this information is still available I would love a copy of it as well!!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top