Elevator Forum

Dover Oildraulic 4 ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover Oildraulic 4 Card Rack Soft Starter

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,812 Views
(@Flyballgov)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37466]
Is there any insight on putting a soft starter on a Dover Oildraulic 4 card Rack? I've got a piece of a original print but can't make out the run singal



   
Quote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Im not a soft start expert or anything but I did one on a 4 slot like 5-6 years ago and it wasn't too bad. Unfortunately the print I marked up when doing it is still at that job and the company I work for does not service that job. And my clip board with my pull sheets I've made are on a job I can't get to for a little while. But I can look through what I have for prints and see if I have anything helpful. If I remember correctly you won't need to add a "motor up to speed" relay cuz it's built into the dover wiring already



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Pm me your email and I can also send you a picture of a print I have on my phone



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top