Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
13/07/2019 7:27 am
Hello, I need some help.....
Dover Job Number E-40548 looks like it was installed around 2/12/73
Cabinet Prints.... I have some of the prints.... but I need a REALLY detailed Cabinet Print like Builder print... A scrapper got into the cabinet and cut a ton of wires...... So I will about need to rewire 50% of it. Do not want to update as customer has ton of spare parts brand new in box..... Anything would help... I know what I am asking for may be hard to find but I really need a good set of prints showing pins out of the whole cabinet like they used when they wired in the factory....
Thanks
Email to mail them to is [emailΒ protected]
13/07/2019 7:52 am
sounds like you got your work cut out for you...no pun intended 🙂
Topic starter
17/07/2019 10:35 am
IF you only knew........... the problem ill admit the prints are before I was born.... and not done like prints now... with nice numbered wires....... and showing where they go... this is just a mess of stuff i cant read I may end up sending the prints off and seeing if i can get them redone.... and updated.... but I don't know who could even redo old prints and make them like new prints.
Last edited by MaddMatt; 07/17/19 02:37 AM.
17/07/2019 11:12 am
Back then Elevator Men were real Men. New ones today have to have a written procedure to wipe their butts.
Topic starter
18/07/2019 12:16 am
That's a nice way to put it Rolly 🙂 Granted I'm not a young whipper snapper myself.... but what I really need is a good set of build prints. like they used in the factory....
18/07/2019 6:30 am
I sent you a field diagram and some others today