Elevator Forum

Documentation neede...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Documentation needed - carlos silva / hidra system

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
16.8 K Views
(@Misiuna)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#16566]
I am a chef engineer in a small company on Cyprus. We run a number of different buildings, mostly holiday villas. Recently owner took over an apartment building with an elevator in it. The service provider went out of business and left no documentation.
Could you please provide some information where I could obtain documentation regarding following components:

hidra CCP22le
hidra TPR60
hidra PLR-H51/2
carlos silva IDV11 v1

Would You recommend any reliable service provider on Cyprus?



   
Quote
(@ThyssenKrapp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Carlos Silva Will supply parts, but you will probably need to replace the CPU board if you do not have the access code



   
ReplyQuote
(@Misiuna)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Anyway getting some datasheets would be a good thing.
One of hidra cronos systems, currently in offer, looks nearly identical to what I have here, with small differences, like.. control panel. Hidra cronos allows you to go around lost passwords by performing some sort of reset to defaults. Than you need to initialize the elevator once again.
In any case I would not program it myself. We already to talk to local specialists, but most of them work on different gear.
We just need to get a grip over what's done to it. By the previous providers problems and cost of them was running through the roof, you understand what I mean.



   
ReplyQuote
(@arsjon)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
i have some documend if you want them send me yor imail..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Misiuna)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you, I appreciate that. I sent my contact in PM.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Potmeter)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello misiuna,

You can always call/email them Carlo Silva very nice people and the speak english. I have good experience with them with new and old elevators!! Do you have already information or do you need more.

hidra CCP22le pay attention when you go into the menu dont forgot to exit the menu!!!!

If you need more help please ask?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Misiuna)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I didn't try to contact them yet, not regarding documentation. My employer did, and they are looking for someone to send in, but since this is not the most popular system here on the island, could take some time.

As to control panel, I don't want to play with it without a manual in hand.

I didn't got any prints yet from #arsjon so if anyone have something regarding one of those, please email it to me.
That would be great if you had a code book to this.

[email protected]

here are some photos and a short footage for interested:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9aQH67eCZq9aFpVQzF3bjY3Uzg

tractor diana-10-450-1se1 by xinda
hidra CCP22le
hidra TPR60
hidra PLR-H51/2
carlos silva IDV11 v1

Thanks for reply



   
ReplyQuote
(@Potmeter)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello Musiuna,

I will send you the documentation this morning.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Potmeter)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello Misiuna,

You have got a mail! with documentation.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top