Elevator Forum

1979 Otis 20-HOCL-H...
 
Notifications
Clear all

1979 Otis 20-HOCL-HICL drawings

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,243 Views
(@CBass)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#12592]
Hi guys,

My name is S�bastien. First post here. I'm a licensed elevator mechanic and I'm looking for these drawings to figure out a fire service issue. It's for a 1979 2 stop Otis elevator. The controller is all relay logic (some parts say it's a 1979 Otis 20-HOCL-HICL controller). Can anyone help?

Thanks, Seb



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Click on "subject/poster"
Scroll down to "christycollett"
He is a collector of prints and has posted his email address.



   
ReplyQuote
(@traction)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Where are you located?



   
ReplyQuote
(@CBass)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I'm from Canada.

Thanks for your help JKH, I'll get in touch with him.

Seb



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top