Elevator Forum

what controller is ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

what controller is this?!

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,367 Views
(@Alex_ELMAN)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#40424]
what controller is this?!

When you cut corners


   
Quote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
smartrise....what happened?



   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ones that I prayed for many times!



   
ReplyQuote
 JJR
(@JJR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Shoulda gone with Alpha or mce. Looks like someone tried to build a "fake Schindler 3300 with dumb rise"



   
ReplyQuote
(@Alex_ELMAN)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Alpha! is basically a carbon copy of Smartrise, but with more bugs and noise issues.



   
ReplyQuote
 JJR
(@JJR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
As far as generics go, MCE Motion series is da Bom!



   
ReplyQuote
(@elevatorman1966)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Alex looks like you have never used an Alpha before, its nothing like a Smartrise. I have been installing Alpha for the last 3 years now no issues what so ever. Best one around. I recommend you trying it out.



   
ReplyQuote
(@L1FT5.4ND.M0R3)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I disagree, never installed an Alpha so won’t comment there. But in Illinois there are a few I’ve seen/services and they’re fucking buggy. If I recall correctly, they were installed by Anderson.

My buddy at a larger company in Chicago also tells me their boards suck. 50% fail out the box or so, he could be exaggerating. We do mostly Pixel, a few Smartrise, I was able to navigate Alphas menu pretty easy, same exact Crap.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Alex_ELMAN)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Alpha is essentially a carbon copy of Smartrise. They’ve pretty much stolen from Smartrise, which is already terrible, so just imagine how bad its knockoff version would be! Anyone claiming they’re different is clearly an Alpha employee. Just click on the profile of user "elevatorman1966" and look at all their posts! there’s literally nothing there except, “We love Alpha, we hate Smartrise, and Alpha is different and much better.” LOL. They need to stop this nonsense. Honestly, I don’t like either one. Smartrise is terrible, and Alpha is just a bug-filled knockoff of Smartrise. LOL.



   
ReplyQuote
(@elevatorman1966)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
hahah not really just a big fan of companies that take care of us guys in the field ! I used to like pixel a lot as well but they are part of a PE firm now.

Last edited by elevatorman1966; 03/02/26 05:11 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top