Elevator Forum

Unknown elevator fi...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Unknown elevator fixtures

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,238 Views
 UADA
(@UADA)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#17275]
Unknown elevator fixtures

Does anyone know the brand of these fixtures? I am guessing they are from the 1960s-1970s. These fixtures are on a Columbia elevator, but I think the fixtures were made by a different company. Note that I am not an elevator technician, I am an elevator enthusiast.


   
Quote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Those look like CJ Anderson buttons to me.



   
ReplyQuote
 UADA
(@UADA)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
There is also a version of these fixtures with white buttons, with black non-illuminating halos.



   
ReplyQuote
 UADA
(@UADA)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I am not sure who made these fixtures, but I have confirmed that these are not C.J. Anderson fixtures.



   
ReplyQuote
(@InFritzWeTrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'd guess epco buttons by the pics. Medeco keyswitch car call floor lockouts.



   
ReplyQuote
(@wwoodard)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
they are GAL fixtures



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top