Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
12/04/2014 6:24 am
Schindler Door Operator
Just picked up this Schindler car and the door opens and closes very slowly. We suspect it probably has a bad encoder. Is there anyway to adjust or re-learn without the tool? Any other ideas why it would be running so slow? Thanks for any help!!
Last edited by Administrator; 04/11/14 10:28 PM.
12/04/2014 10:18 am
Have you checked the pcb for the PDO and if it has any switches/resets? Normally when I want to do a relearn I switch off the power to the operator, open the doors to half way open, then switch the power back on. Normally that induces a relearn of the operator.
Topic starter
13/04/2014 12:01 pm
I haven't tried a power down and setting the doors half way open. I'll try that to see what happens. Thanks for the tip.
14/04/2014 1:14 am
15/04/2014 9:33 am
Looks like a QKS-16(VF). What unit is it on? 321a, 330a, 400a
Is there a chance the previous service mechanic changed the potentiometers?
Is there a chance the previous service mechanic changed the potentiometers?
Topic starter
15/04/2014 12:31 pm
This one is on a 330A. Where are the potentiometers? Are they in the box that looks like a power supply?
15/04/2014 11:24 pm
Sorry Admin,
I'm going off of memory here. The board was usually in the car station. Do you have a print and/or a manual? I'll try and stop at one of our customers on my way home.
I'm going off of memory here. The board was usually in the car station. Do you have a print and/or a manual? I'll try and stop at one of our customers on my way home.