Elevator Forum

General Elevator Pu...
 
Notifications
Clear all

General Elevator Pushbutton

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,044 Views
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#10404]
General Elevator Pushbutton

Can anyone identify who makes this pushbutton and where to purchase one? It is off a General Elevator(of Florida) and I'm assuming they didn't manufacture it but I could be wrong.


   
Quote
(@Elevated)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have worked on quite a few general elevators and to the best of my knowledge they did not make any of there own buttons. I am pretty sure they only used GAL buttons. I think you can order them from SEES, if not then directly from GAL. I've got a 7 stop that is supposedly going to be modded in the next 6 months. I can't wait to see that baby go in the dumpster.

Last edited by Elevated; 04/22/14 09:30 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It looks as though some of the COP buttons had at some point been switched to GAL. All the hall calls are still like the ones in the picture which I can't seem to find a manufacture on. If GAL, EPCO, or Innovantion buttons end up working we will probaly just switch them all out. Not very many of these Generals up in my neck of the woods.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top