Elevator Forum

Schindler Door Oper...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler Door Operator

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
12.2 K Views
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#10347]
Schindler Door Operator

Just picked up this Schindler car and the door opens and closes very slowly. We suspect it probably has a bad encoder. Is there anyway to adjust or re-learn without the tool? Any other ideas why it would be running so slow? Thanks for any help!!
Last edited by Administrator; 04/11/14 10:28 PM.


   
Quote
(@uppo72)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you checked the pcb for the PDO and if it has any switches/resets? Normally when I want to do a relearn I switch off the power to the operator, open the doors to half way open, then switch the power back on. Normally that induces a relearn of the operator.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I haven't tried a power down and setting the doors half way open. I'll try that to see what happens. Thanks for the tip.



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good Morning,

If you know the Model I probably have a manual for it.

Jim

[email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Looks like a QKS-16(VF). What unit is it on? 321a, 330a, 400a
Is there a chance the previous service mechanic changed the potentiometers?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
This one is on a 330A. Where are the potentiometers? Are they in the box that looks like a power supply?



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sorry Admin,
I'm going off of memory here. The board was usually in the car station. Do you have a print and/or a manual? I'll try and stop at one of our customers on my way home.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top