Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
28/05/2012 10:21 pm
Push button
Hello Anybody know where I could find this type of push button ?
Thanks
Thanks
29/05/2012 10:12 am
What type of elevator did you pull this from? It almost looks like something Innovation was putting out for a while. Is this for a Bar Button or standard button? Try sending this pic to the folks at Innovation. Good Luck!!!!!
Topic starter
29/05/2012 8:35 pm
Good morning
It was install in a old Kone / Montgomery elevator but not sure this was the original button ?
Thanks
It was install in a old Kone / Montgomery elevator but not sure this was the original button ?
Thanks
30/05/2012 8:32 am
It's a 220 series button kone/ montgomery there junk foam wears out button no longer works you can take the foam off and glue two little washers in place of foam there available from Kone spares
30/05/2012 9:52 am
I tried to edit new ones are available from kone spares or Adams .Its such a waste to use the foam when the buttons really never go bad foam just wears out.
Topic starter
31/05/2012 5:14 am
You are exactly correct the push button still good just the foam wear out .
I did the same thing I glue a pieces of plastic on top of the push button .
But I still need to order some , I have some that not working after receiving rain .
Thanks I will look again in Kone Spare .
I did the same thing I glue a pieces of plastic on top of the push button .
But I still need to order some , I have some that not working after receiving rain .
Thanks I will look again in Kone Spare .
02/06/2012 6:57 am
i guess im cheap i usually fold up a piece of paper out of my pocket pad and install it in the button been good for about 3 years now.
10/07/2012 9:26 am
Adams told me they wanted $750 for this button board!
Kone spares wants $75, still expensive!
Worth about a nickle.