Elevator Forum

Otis E311VF (GEM)
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis E311VF (GEM)

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
11 K Views
(@administrator)
Honorable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 386
Topic starter   [#4911]
Otis E311VF (GEM)

I have this 311 controller with no door disconnect switch. Usually, Otis installs a Hall Call Cut-out switch and Door Disconnect switch on 311 / 411 Controllers. Was this normal for this controller version or is there some other way to disconnect the doors in the controller?


   
Quote
(@galaxy)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 34
 
You have to change a I/O. With a service tool or laptop enter M132. Then enter 2490 (DDO) change 010 to 000. 2489 is CHC, or independent service. Change 000 to 010.



   
ReplyQuote
(@administrator)
Honorable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 386
Topic starter  
Thanks for the tip. I'll have to try that next time I go back to the job.



   
ReplyQuote
(@elevatedone)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 132
 
I always used the I/O 323 changing it from 010 to 000 to disable hallcalls for that unit.



   
ReplyQuote
(@tommycakes)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 31
 
323 is car link 2489 is the hall link both do same thing



   
ReplyQuote
(@almax-elevators)
New Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 2
 
hai i need to know about otis xizi travalator , safety fault code detail and electrical diagram details ,please help me



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top