Elevator Forum

Mitsubishi Buttons
 
Notifications
Clear all

Mitsubishi Buttons

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,213 Views
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#5671]
Mitsubishi Buttons

Does anyone know where to get these Mitsubishi buttons? Or are there any aftermarket replacement buttons for these? Each car and hall button assembly has an integrated multiplex board. Why cant they just use a simple mechanical push button like everyone else???? 😢 😠
Last edited by Administrator; 01/30/13 03:07 AM.


   
Quote
(@vince90605)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
believe it or not the new sees catalog has a mitsubishi section with lots of parts and those buttons are in there.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I looked at their most recent PDF Catalog online and did see buttons that look similar. I'll see if DOC over there knows if these are compatible or not.
SEES Mitsubishi

Thanks for the tip 😁



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
SEES...the preferred vendor for E311-I love those folks 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Unfortunately, these were not the right ones. I guess the buttons I need are special order directly through Mitsubishi.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top