Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
30/09/2013 4:15 am
Old Sabiem arc on contactors
So I had a problem with this controller went out everyday to switch it back on cause it arc's and trip the mains when the contactor releases so I made my own flash guards.
Last edited by Willem; 09/29/13 08:16 PM.
30/09/2013 1:55 pm
Holding plasma from the arc flash in a "dixie cup" is going to cause even more contact arcing, possibly a fire, not to mention a welded contact that will hold the contractor in.
02/10/2013 1:12 am
Be very careful when modifying or adding anything to a pre-engineered product (dont do it). You open yourself and your employer to a whole new world of litigation.
19/11/2013 8:00 pm
sabiem !! No longer on the maket is Kone bought them now ?
Last edited by Ex BMU Tech; 11/19/13 12:01 PM.
Topic starter
09/12/2013 5:21 am
I know that my friend. I qualified at Sabiem in 94 and still got to do with them up to today.