Elevator Forum

Elmo Submersible Mo...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Elmo Submersible Motor

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,364 Views
(@frankyboy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#8550]
Elmo Submersible Motor

This is a Elmo Submersible Motor made in Italy , I order it and they said 4 weeks delay ?? sorry I can not wait 4 weeks , Anybody as this type of motor in inventory ? or now a place that could rewind it ? Thx


   
Quote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There are other submersible motor manufacturers:
US Motors
Imperial
Lincoln
Leeson



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Quality elevator in Chicago sells an Italian line of Motors called S.B. SRL Motori Eletrrici. I believe they make submersible motors that are interchangeable with a number of different motor manufactures.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Renown99)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We have many submersible motors in stock, we can generally repair this in 3 days.
www.renown-electric.com



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top