Elevator Forum

Old Sabiem arc on c...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Old Sabiem arc on contactors

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,055 Views
(@Willem)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#8587]
Old Sabiem arc on contactors

So I had a problem with this controller went out everyday to switch it back on cause it arc's and trip the mains when the contactor releases so I made my own flash guards.
Last edited by Willem; 09/29/13 08:16 PM.


   
Quote
(@GreenPants)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Holding plasma from the arc flash in a "dixie cup" is going to cause even more contact arcing, possibly a fire, not to mention a welded contact that will hold the contractor in.



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Be very careful when modifying or adding anything to a pre-engineered product (dont do it). You open yourself and your employer to a whole new world of litigation.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ex BMU Tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
sabiem !! No longer on the maket is Kone bought them now ?

Last edited by Ex BMU Tech; 11/19/13 12:01 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Willem)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I know that my friend. I qualified at Sabiem in 94 and still got to do with them up to today.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top