Elevator Forum

Montgomery 214E Mac...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Montgomery 214E Machine

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,249 Views
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#183]
Montgomery 214E Machine

I've been told by Kone that there is no split worm seal for this machine and the only way to seal it is with a solid seal. Has any one ever had to seal this machine before? Do you really have to remove the motor to change the worm seal?


   
Quote
(@Slakswitch)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Afraid you will have to pull the hub, I've always done these without a split seal, I'm pretty sure kone doesn't make a split one



   
ReplyQuote
 Rich
(@Rich)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Texacone shows a split seal for this machine but i don't know if it's for the worm. You can call them. I've had great responce from them over the years.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top