Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Is this Payne

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,860 Views
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#23059]
Is this Payne

Tag says Payne, didn't know they made hydros. Alive but not so well in NJ


   
Quote
(@NewMech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Looks like an ESI to me. Otis used to install that controller as part of a Cemco roped hydro package.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevate66)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Agreed. Looks exactly like the controllers we used to receive from Cemco back in the day before Otis acquired them. They also sold residential lifts with the Omron controller.



   
ReplyQuote
(@JHessorz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Without looking at the terminal block I cant be sure but i am almost certain like the others have said that is an ESI. Payne uses triple digit numbers on their terminal blocks and different style relays with their Omron PLC controller. Also, like ESI, Payne has a fully relay based hydro controller they installed before the PLC. I maintain a few accounts that still have them. I'm surprised you are having problems, I have this exact controller on my route and it runs like a clock.



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks You Guys, No problems just need a wiring diagram.

Regards and work safe,

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top