Elevator Forum

Another Mystery
 
Notifications
Clear all

Another Mystery

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,257 Views
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#12935]
Another Mystery

Ever seen one of these.

Alive and not so well in Illinois.

Jim



   
Quote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Baxco?



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It would be nice to see a better picture, but just based on the shade of green on the outside of the controller I might guess an older Schumacher.



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Long?



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Long?



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
THANKS YOU GUYS,

Would anyone happen to have a diagram?

Work Safe,

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
wow, now that I look at her, it looks an awful lot like Schumacher. If you need the Baxco print, I can hook you up.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top