Elevator Forum

Seattle Local 19 or...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Seattle Local 19 or Iowa Local 33

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,882 Views
(@Dchap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#21596]
I'm number 82 on the Seattle list and 37 on the Iowa list. Does anyone know what number they are on for either lists? Or has anyone been called?



   
Quote
(@Dchap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Sorry I'm #39 on the Iowa list.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mr.Penthouse)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you heard anything yet?



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good luck guys I hope you have long and successful careers. After seeing dozens and dozens of posts from guys that want in the trade being placed in the WELCOME section of this forum I couldn't help but think if you cant get this correct how are you going to do in a trade where paying attention and getting it right has lives riding on your decisions. I know it would effect my score on ranking an applicant. I'm just saying!!!!!!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top