Elevator Forum

Need Licensed Eleva...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Need Licensed Elevator Mechanic

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,036 Views
(@Monte Ball)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#13601]
Elevator One, an established company, is seeking an experienced maintenance mechanic to service elevators in the Indianapolis, IN area. Applicant must hold a current Indiana Elevator Mechanics license or have equal license from another state. License can go through a transfer process. Job could be part time or full time�..whichever fits you best.

The ideal candidate must be skilled in maintenance and repair of elevators and be able to work on their own. Reading wiring diagrams, good organizational skills, and the love of work are all requirements. Salary will parallel experience.

Fax resume to 317 634 8002 or email [email protected].



   
Quote
(@elevatedone)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
28 years experience enough? I have the license and I must ask, are you a member of the I.U.E.C. ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Monte Ball)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Currently, we are not members in the I.U.E.C.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Street rodder)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
So are there any benefits with this job?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top