Elevator Forum

looking to relocate...
 
Notifications
Clear all

looking to relocate to St. Louis area

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,426 Views
 keng
(@keng)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#4045]
Hi everyone. My name is Ken and I've been in the trade for 26 years. I've just turned 54 in June and I am interested in moving to the St. Louis area. I worked for Otis for 7 yrs at the start of my career in 1986. From there I worked for 2 small Mom & Pop companies; Arundel Elevator 9 yrs and presently Admiral Elevator 10 yrs. The majority of my work has been in Maintenance. I also worked in Service and Mod for a period of 4 years as a Helper. I work out of Local #7 Baltimore in the downtown area and have been downtown since 1993 when I passed my test. Presently I have been maintaining the Elevators in the 4 Federal Buildings Baltimore since 2000. Thank you for taking the time to read this... I look forward to hearing from any and all... Work Safe!



   
Quote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good Luck on your move. I wish I had better news about employment here in St.Louis. There is still alot of guys off and alot of mechanics working as 80% just to work at all. For the best info call the hall at 314-644-3933 to get the most current news.



   
ReplyQuote
 keng
(@keng)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Sorry it took so long for my reply. Yes I figured that employment would be slow. Reading the Journel it appears its like that everywhere. Thanks I will call your Hall. Take care and work safe!

Ken G



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top