Elevator Forum

Local 18 - Los Ange...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 18 - Los Angeles

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,434 Views
(@Kale Garret)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#25274]
Hey everyone, I just got my number for the Local 18 in LA. I have called to see what number they are on but I can’t get any information. Last I heard they hired number 260 in october. My number is before 260 though so I’m not sure how the list works. Does anyone have any information? I just want to know if 200a is a good number or if I don’t even have a chance of getting called?



   
Quote
(@David De La O)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have a friend who works in the union. He said that the letter in our ranking implied that there’s somebody else with the same rank. Also the reason you scored 200 is because you ranked better than the original 200 person who got hired. So from what he says they will backtrack to the lower numbers from new interviews before moving forward with the original list. Last time I spoke to him he said two h2h were hired yesterday. Good luck brother. Hopefully we all get picked up soon.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top