Elevator Forum

Local 16 apprentice...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 16 apprentice help

18 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
21 K Views
(@Qdragg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Congratulations! Give us some details about what to expect sometime next week if you can. I'd love to know what Im walking into, from the perspective of someone brand new as well.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mr.Penthouse)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi...everyone, congrats on getting a foot in the door. I'm from Baton Rouge but i'm currently a probie with local 19 here in Seattle. How's work down south ? This is a great trade it's an honor to be apart of.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Qdragg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Construction is finally going up down here. It's really our biggest boom in decades. I'm still sitting patiently at my #1 spot for San Antonio, I'm ready to move over there and get started. How is Seattle? It sounds like a tough place to survive when looking at Rent prices and real estate, but then again, I'm sure yalls wages reflect that. I love the north west. The air is unbelievably crisp and smells of evergreens. I'd love to move to Oregon or Washington for a few years.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top