Elevator Forum

US Elevator MP1230 ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

US Elevator MP1230 Personality Board

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,769 Views
(@Robert)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#9804]
Looking for a personality sheet setup on earlier 1230's



   
Quote
(@Vatorgator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
pm me your email i will send it to you



   
ReplyQuote
(@Robert)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  



   
ReplyQuote
(@omgitsonme)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm also having issues on a 1230 personality board set up. It appears the elevator gets lost every floor call - ie. I'm on 1st floor and I want to go to the 4th floor; Instead, it will take me up one floor at a time and reset as if I never made a 4th floor call. It is a simplex 5 stop. Any chance you could help out?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top