Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Blue Flu

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,320 Views
(@elevatedone)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#10148]
So, my supervisor call me and another guy in repair today to ask us to take tomorrow off. I have a route.
I said sure, I will take the day off. He was trying to make his numbers look good.
Well, the other route mechanics got wind of this and they are all calling in sick tomorrow.

Waiting to see how it goes down.
Any thoughts on this?

Last edited by elevatedone; 03/19/14 10:43 PM.


   
Quote
(@Postal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Man that's great!
Shut that place down



   
ReplyQuote
(@elevatedone)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
We are stressed out and over worked. My brothers are sticking together. I was ask to take the day off, yet I am getting messages and phone calls from the supervisor.Going unanswered . Screw them!

Last edited by elevatedone; 03/20/14 12:23 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@elevatedone)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
On top of that we were asked to charge it to a number as for a vacation day. I didn't ask for this, so how should it count as a vacation??? I mean really?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vatorgator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
sounds good to me, that should really make the damn numbers good. keep us posted,



   
ReplyQuote
(@elevatedone)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Haven't heard a peep . We are all meeting in the office tomorrow so I will see how it goes down. 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top