Elevator Forum

Scientology buildin...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Scientology buildings

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,854 Views
(@gandye92)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#15589]
I was just watching ng the "Going Clear" movie about this cult. They showed the 7 story building in California and I immediately thought. "I bet that elevator guy has some stories to tell". Has anyone on here ever worked at any of those buildings? Any weird stories?



   
Quote
(@Philelevman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm in St. Louis and we received a service call at the local Church of Scientology. They had recently purchased the old Masonic Temple and converted it to meet their purposes. I went to the building and walked up to what I can only describe as a bank tellers bulletproof window. I told them that I had received a call that the old westinghouse elevator in the lobby was out of service. The douche behind the aquarium glass informed me he was unaware of any such complaint. I asked him if there could be someone else there that may have more information. He informed me that I could not just walk in and speak to someone. I again informed him that my services were requested. He informed me that he nor anyone else would be speaking to me and closed his window and walked away. I turned and walked over to the elevator, quite annoyed, and pressed the up hall button. the doors opened and I placed a car call to the top floor and found the door struggling to close due to debris in the track. I cleared the debris and let the door close. The elevator ran up and I popped the bottom door and turned off and pit switch and left. That was my 1 and only experience there.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top