Elevator Forum

Whirlteq Residentia...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Whirlteq Residential

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,143 Views
(@ElevatorGuy128)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31509]
Wondering if anyone is familiar with Whirlteq Residential units? Had a guy working on one today, not sure if they are still around or not? looking for contact info for parts and possible tech support.



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’ve never heard of whirlteq?

I have several Wurtec units though… Could that be who you are asking about?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Lav8rMEn)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They are definitely out of business. We have a couple of Commercial Vertical Lifts that we service, but there is no help out there.

What seems to be the issue, maybe I can give a little insight.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ElevatorGuy128)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
we actually were able to resolve the issue - was a problem with the cam not picking consistently, found a bad relay for it in the controller.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top