43 is close, 44 is open, 45 is the master and 45t is is the master timer.
Can you give more info?
What is the model?
Do you have prints?
What model?
What are the drawing numbers?
I'm asking for this info because there is many different models and each have several different drawings.
172c - wiring diagram. I may be onto something though.....these cars have Electrolock Door restrictors on them and there is an ice cube relay (DUL) that is wired in between the door open limit and LA and we are checking to see if that ice cube is pulling in. This is only wired into the 44 door open relay, not the 42 door open relay. trying to find where they have added the coil for this DUL relay on these prints.
I have a 2C2BC ERL that had some issues when I added a circiut to keep from hanging the restraint hook on an emergency stop in between floors. Turns out the previous elevator company made some wiring changes and didn't know and landed the wires on the wrong sides of the numbered/un-numbered contacts.... Took a while to fix that mess..
Interesting. I would look at(just guessing without knowing this type)
- Lock covering ccts to hold in door open signal(is there a pre stop open signal)
- Are you losing the door open too early?
- Is the lift actually stopping and then is door open actually coming in yet not staying in?
- Does it work on a landing call as normal?
- If you have a selector you may have a broken wire in the trailer?
- Does the lift stop on other floors? If it does are you losing this levels DZ vane or what ever it uses for a door zone reader? Remember it still could be a selector wire.
- Is the lift actually climbing or is it getting lost( what we call out of step), then resetting to top/bottom floors, then thinking I still have a call to answer and this is the reason why it doesn't open its doors?
- Put the lift on exclusive(independant) control to test this also.
Just a few idea's I would have to look at for any lift type and fault like this.