Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
11/03/2014 10:23 pm
Westinghouse G275 1981 unit. Found resistor smoked on small circuit board. Now looking for this small circuit board that is in the stepping circuit. It says XPCB 036s on the board. THere are no other part numbers or any numbers on the board. Adams (purchased by Shindler/WEstinhouse) can't recognize the board. Does anyone have any clue where we could get this board?
Thanks.
12/03/2014 5:30 am
Never heard of a G275 1981 unit. Need the model name of the system and maybe a picture of the board... could be something that someone added like a SS selector.
12/03/2014 11:03 am
Monte,
I'm not familiar with a G275 either?
Have you tried ECI America or world electronics? I know you can send the board in and they will repair it for you. We use both and I've always been happy. My only trouble is liking them both!
How many boards are in the cage?
How many cars 1, 2, 3?
Westinghouse was good at placing data plates on their controllers, hoists machines and car tops. Would you post what you can find? And where you found it?
I'm not familiar with a G275 either?
Have you tried ECI America or world electronics? I know you can send the board in and they will repair it for you. We use both and I've always been happy. My only trouble is liking them both!
How many boards are in the cage?
How many cars 1, 2, 3?
Westinghouse was good at placing data plates on their controllers, hoists machines and car tops. Would you post what you can find? And where you found it?