Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Vibrating Elevator

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,634 Views
(@Mr Supreme)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#5089]

I have a Kone Minispace with a V3F25 drive with a overhead motor and machine room. The Elevator vibrates strongly when lift decelerates/accelerates about two seconds before brakes are applied/released. At full speed the car vibrates verry lightly almost unnoticed by passengers. I am thinking of checking the motor tac and brakes. Please advise.

Top

Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Notify Email Post

Previous Topic

Index

Next Topic



   
Quote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
...

Last edited by sbrmilitia; 11/05/12 11:57 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@elevatedone)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Something wrong with the drive settings concerning the motor?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Danger mooose)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Try altering the accel/decel parameters.

Also could be tacho issue as lift vibrates all up shaft!

Infact id be quite confident to head towards tacho first.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Take the stairs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Try altering the accel/decel parameters.

Also could be tacho issue as lift vibrates all up shaft!

Infact id be quite confident to head towards tacho first.

I agree cheak your tach......



   
ReplyQuote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would check cables to be sure they are not twisting in sheave. Kone cables have no hemp core, sheaves have no liners, and installers never check tension



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top