Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

V3f20 drive help

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,622 Views
(@misigun)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#36010]
Hi !

I have a tms600 Kone with v3f20 drive.i recently replaced the main board and I want to put the parameters in the drive. I have the invmot program I have also a rs232 to usb cable but I cannot connect to the drive. Port is correct.
Is it any other way to insert the parameters or what Ian missing?



   
Quote
(@Fehlerteufel)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have a "Null-Modem Adapter 9-pol", Pin 2->3 Pin 3->2 Pin5->5?

Pins at a standard RS232 USB cable is not crossover.

SW version of the V3F30 MCB H0x ?

Version of the invmon?

Attachments
V3F20_Front.jpg (263.47 KB, 17 downloads)

Last edited by Fehlerteufel; 09/26/23 02:22 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@misigun)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I believe this is the problem.the crossover. I'll try it. Thanks alot.dodnt remember the version of invmon.if you have any latest could you send it?

Last edited by misigun; 09/26/23 03:38 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Fehlerteufel)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I do not have any versions of the invmon.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top