Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
07/09/2013 9:28 pm
We are giving a price for a maintinace contract for a building that has 2 US elevators in it does anybody know where to get the laptop to be able to work on it
08/09/2013 1:34 am
World Electronics Freedom Tool.
08/09/2013 9:25 am
ubro,
Someone will chime in to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe just about all controller cards as well as the selector and C.O.P. cards are obsolete on the Ascension. Heck...I think most processor based boards for all of the U.S. controllers are obsolete. You're gonna love that Fault F business! Let's see, howz that go...Display D enter....uh....mmmm.......display D enter uhmmm...........uhhhh...
Someone will chime in to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe just about all controller cards as well as the selector and C.O.P. cards are obsolete on the Ascension. Heck...I think most processor based boards for all of the U.S. controllers are obsolete. You're gonna love that Fault F business! Let's see, howz that go...Display D enter....uh....mmmm.......display D enter uhmmm...........uhhhh...
09/09/2013 5:01 am
Oh my gosh, I cannot stand that horrible control system! Those mp 1220-1230 are just are bad. If you're in socal, I can help with info and the tool. Mike at ECI is a great source for that stuff.
Topic starter
10/09/2013 6:32 am
thanks for the info I know there crap but were a young company just starting out so we can't be to picky
10/09/2013 8:52 am
Unbro
I hope you are not offering a full service contract...
If you are a start up company, you better have a lot of capital. Knowing when not to offer a full service contract is just as important.
Just a little statistic for you!
80% of start up companies fail in their first five years. #1 reason, lack of capital!
Out of the remaining 20%. 80% fail in the next 5 years...
I've been around for 27-28 years. I've been out on my own for 14 of them. I wish you the best. And hope you have much success.