Elevator Forum

US Ascension 2000 e...
 
Notifications
Clear all

US Ascension 2000 eeprom burner

16 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
27.9 K Views
(@classic_chevy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#1081]
What brand eeprom burner do you guys use to burn the chips to remove the periodic reset of the high speed run count. I thought it was a Dataman model but not sure which one to get. Also a link to where to get the chips would be nice....



   
Quote
(@Matthew)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ive never seen a Us Ascension 2000 series controller. Pics please! 😉



   
ReplyQuote
(@cmw007)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Looking forward to an answer. I have 2 of these on my route. Have a US tool on site and must reset display C,D and F every month or may shut down.



   
ReplyQuote
(@gmail)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
after all these years I've never heard that you could write out the counter from the program. has anyone done it yet? and speaking of resetting the counters...dontcha hate that call back for fault F ?. seems to me counter C is the killer...number of high speed runs or something. don't think you need to reset disp.F to avoid a shutdown, but it's a good idea to review it before you do. did a manual come with the tool?



   
ReplyQuote
(@cmw007)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I've got a good manual for the Ascension 2000 with all parameters, fault codes and alot of other good information for use with the tool.



   
ReplyQuote
(@sccjr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
w/ the ascension 2000 you can use any eeprom programmer like pocket programmer 3 from transtronics. the only way to get a no maint. prom is for a your customer to buy the prom directly from vertical express a thyssen owned parts supplier. or if you're lucky enough you have a buddy with the no maint. prom already and he can burn you a copy. the prom is based on # of landings. the chip # is 27C512 and can be purchased at any electronic supplier.



   
ReplyQuote
 Tim
(@Tim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Dataman is sold by World electronics.



   
ReplyQuote
(@classic_chevy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I got a hold of a Dataman S4 and some 2 and 3 stop chips with no maintenance. Copied and working well. Anyone know if they make one for a 4 stop or 5 stop. Never seen them, only the 2 and 3 stop. Anyone wanna sell one or help out a brotha...



   
ReplyQuote
 koch
(@koch)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'd like to get a copy of the 2 stop eprom. I've contacted Vertical Express and they do not have it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Logical Devices...Look them up on the web...Dave Mott is the guy...I have a chipmaster that runs with my laptop...I think they sell for 600.00!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Kocheeco)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can someone contact me regarding either a laptop, chip or manual for a two stop ascension 2000?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Kocheeco)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can someone contact me regarding either a laptop, chip or manual for a two stop ascension 2000?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Engine31)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are you still in need of a chip with the clock turned off?



   
ReplyQuote
(@ifrratedpilot)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Engine31
Are you still in need of a chip with the clock turned off?

LOL, its not a clock, its a level/relevel counter.

if you have a US tool you can add to the counter after a reset by typing AH30064, then hit enter, then the screen will turn to 0000F7777. change it to 0500F7777 by typing a 0 and a 5, then hit enter.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Engine31)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
LOL, well, I've seen them time out if the relevel counter doesn't hit the limit. Thats why they called it a manditory maintenance.

I've changed 25 unit's eproms in 2 stop simplex all the way to 4 stop 3 car groups and they have been running now for 4 months with no time outs.

Last edited by Engine31; 05/03/12 11:13 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top