Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
29/05/2015 1:52 am
Hope you guys can help: Where does Unipron fit in with Miprom, Miprom HS Miprom Sl and all the rest of them.
Thanks,
Jim
29/05/2015 2:29 am
these are a mythical elevators from a long time ago in a place far far away. With a single piston that never break down. AHHH for a route full of em.
29/05/2015 7:15 am
The Uniprom is a hydraulic elevator control with the card racks. I believe they were in production the same time thier traction counterpart the Miprom 21 was in production.
29/05/2015 8:38 pm
They are the predecessor to the miprom 1, prior to the SRB version.
29/05/2015 11:35 pm
Jim,
The Uniprom controller was mass produced by Montgomery so that they didn't have to make a bunch of job specific controllers with certain cards or card racks. Meaning - if your current job is a 2 stop Uniprom and the building wants to add 5 floors all you would do is add a couple cards. They wanted the controllers to be able to handle up to 7 floors I believe. Just so happens I'm sitting in front of one now.
The Uniprom controller was mass produced by Montgomery so that they didn't have to make a bunch of job specific controllers with certain cards or card racks. Meaning - if your current job is a 2 stop Uniprom and the building wants to add 5 floors all you would do is add a couple cards. They wanted the controllers to be able to handle up to 7 floors I believe. Just so happens I'm sitting in front of one now.