Elevator Forum

TnyssenKrupp GD-2 M...
 
Notifications
Clear all

TnyssenKrupp GD-2 Machine

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,481 Views
(@bilys22)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#14570]
Recently I have heard from a competitor of Tks that the GS-2 machine, in several recent installations, shows signs of excessive groove wear in the deflector sheave. Anyone else seeing this? Your thoughts/comments? (as many as 6 machines all installed in the last 5 years)



   
Quote
(@pdq1600)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
i have 5 of them in 1 building. havnt noticed any deflector sheave wear but I have noticed leading from the worm gear seal along the motor coupling. also a slight vibration that I have yet to pin point. I know that a few of my late 80s dovers have worm sheaves because of the type of ropes we were using were to hard.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top