Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
23/01/2017 7:43 pm
Hi I have a problem with a KONE TMS50e, the elevator was in the lower floor with the door open, I get the error code "01" and "46"
I have measured all the contacts through and everything seems to be working. the elevator is stationary and will not close its doors, and it will not take a call.
the DAL G lamp lights up red.
is there anyone who can help with what may be wrong.
I have measured all the contacts through and everything seems to be working. the elevator is stationary and will not close its doors, and it will not take a call.
the DAL G lamp lights up red.
is there anyone who can help with what may be wrong.
23/01/2017 10:00 pm
PM me an email to send document..
Topic starter
24/01/2017 7:40 pm
many many thanks it was a great help now run it again, it turned out to be The TMS50 it was wrong with.
Best regards👏🏻👏🏻
Best regards👏🏻👏🏻