Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
29/06/2021 8:02 pm
Hi guys!
Could someone help me.
I have a TAC20, CPU188E.
It does not save error information after a power reset.
Which battery is responsible for saving? DL1/3N in a holder on the board or some other?
It is impossible to work, because when I arrive, the elevator has already been dropped...
Thanks!
Could someone help me.
I have a TAC20, CPU188E.
It does not save error information after a power reset.
Which battery is responsible for saving? DL1/3N in a holder on the board or some other?
It is impossible to work, because when I arrive, the elevator has already been dropped...
Thanks!
29/06/2021 8:22 pm
If anyone figured anything out regarding this I'd be very interested to hear about it. We've had several TAC20s on contract, and none of them have ever saved error information after a reset. It would be very hand it they did.
Topic starter
29/06/2021 8:50 pm
Would like to understand if the controller should keep errors...