Elevator Forum

TKE Quantum Quiet D...
 
Notifications
Clear all

TKE Quantum Quiet Drive

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,357 Views
(@ConfusedInCanada)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#15657]
Hey, guys. Looking for a little insight into a drive I barely have any experience with (and wish I had less).

Had one of these drives shut down on me. Found a blown RS resistor and shorted IGBT. Replaced both of those and now I get no faults when I power on, but as soon as I put in any direction (regen direction or otherwise), I get a bus overvoltage. Watched the scaled bus voltage on that one board I obviously don't know the name of and it stayed around 640. Which is quite a few hundred volts of the 1000VDC needed to trigger that fault.

Any ideas?



   
Quote
(@Whadafack)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What faults after the drive trips?



   
ReplyQuote
(@ConfusedInCanada)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Nothing but a drive fault. Bus overvoltage.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
check for AC ripple on 3 phase rectifier that supplies the bus.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top