Elevator Forum

TK Northern TIME MR...
 
Notifications
Clear all

TK Northern TIME MRL

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,204 Views
(@69ftmin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33043]
Looking for some help or information. Maybe there is one last guru in here on these complete piles of...The Fault log says not available. I have SAF1 and SAF2 all my doors etc. I do not have SM which is the redudancy and the screen shows RDC low. The only info i have says something in the RDC line is not making. The print i have is vague or im a moron. Any info or has anyone seen this??



   
Quote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
How long have you been maintaining it



   
ReplyQuote
(@69ftmin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I do not maintain it as it is not on my route. I just assist that mechanic when he’s having an issue or trouble. I actually got the car running this AM. It’s like the RDC I/o was hung up. I put 24vdc to it and it has been holding and running normal since about 8am.



   
ReplyQuote
(@69ftmin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Anddddd the catrs back down. Im really starting to wonder if the 3200 board is on its way out but don’t have enough knowledge of these units to decisively say.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top