Elevator Forum

TK Icon fault 1068/...
 
Notifications
Clear all

TK Icon fault 1068/hoist way scan

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,433 Views
(@spittman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#14971]
TK icon 3 stop single opening hydro keeps getting fault 1068. I've done all the usual things removed springs bottomed out the jacks, checked dynamic sensors. I get the fault every 24 hours. It resyncs at 1230pm but it is down by the next morning. Today I noticed in the hoist way set up that I do not get my sensors or top UNL to pass. The car runs all the way to the stop ring during hoist way set up. I can turn it back to auto.. It levels down and it ok run normal until it faults out with 1068. I have had several other cars do this but usually fixed with a hard reset to the jacks. This one isn't. Any thoughts would be appreciated



   
Quote
(@spittman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Found bad left hoist way dynamic sensor. Mis firing. Moved magnet down a hair to get UNL. Then after a day of watching inputs. Caught TPDL fire off has the car came to first floor causing the 1068.

Figured I'd reply to my self. Just in case someone else ever needed it.

Thanks Work safe



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top