Elevator Forum

Thyssenkrupp LEV Hy...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Thyssenkrupp LEV Hydro

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,040 Views
(@Glenn69)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38750]
I've got a LEV hydraulic unit. I've never seen a hydro, only chain units. This hydro acts like it wants to run but won't do anything. Im not getting any of the codes on the hall stations. Intermittently it will run for a bit, unsure of how long, but it will eventually go back to being down. Has anyone experienced anything similar and do you have any suggestions if so?

Main board was sent out for repair and all the relays were replaced along with some other small components, but when reinstalled it was still doing the same thing.



   
Quote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
How old is the unit? Where is the car physically? What does the 24vdc supply measure? Does re-leveling work?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Glenn69)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I believe the unit said 2005. The car is at the bottom landing when it won't run level with the floor. Unsure of the 24vdc. It will relevel if I run it up manually to get it just away from the floor. It knows which floor it's at and door locks operate correctly.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Brian-EW)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
https://aaccessis.com/

816-997-9317

Burton or Mike at American Access Industries still provide tech support on these units.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
So, this unit has a PLC in the controller?? Please verify which inputs are lit. (both rows)



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I forgot to ask, If you crack the manual lowering, does the car relevel in the up direction??



   
ReplyQuote
(@Glenn69)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It doesn't have a PLC it has the green PCB. So no input lights. It does relevel if I crack the manual lowering.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top