Elevator Forum

ThyssenKrupp emerge...
 
Notifications
Clear all

ThyssenKrupp emergency drive problems...

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,361 Views
(@ALK-Lytzen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#19874]
Hello I have an elevator which has a failure in the emergency operation, I have measured 12v to the controller and when I press the emergency operation then there comes light that indicate battery but it does not loosen the brake. is there anyone who knows what might be wrong. I have no model number on the elevator, all data is thrown away so it is not easy to find the failure. I have pictures of the control so if anyone can help I can email them to you so it is easier to find out.
Thanks...



   
Quote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
ALK,

Better to leave that button pushing stuff in the controller to a qualified elevator technician, and poking around that 12 volt circuit is gonna get you in trouble.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have Ims hht?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top