Elevator Forum

Thyssen Tac 32 mrl ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Thyssen Tac 32 mrl motor replacement

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,726 Views
(@billvator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#34263]
Have a unit that we lost the motor on, looking for any tips and/or tricks to pulling this and getting it out of the pit. I do not work for TKE and none of the local TKE mechanics have done one. Wondering about securing the elevator? we have it landed on the pipe stands. Have the valve off and the pin in the “shut off”.



   
Quote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Rail blocks. If I was doing that job, I would use pipe stands and rail blocks. And then hang a fall off the bottom of the car.



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Another option would be straps around the crosshead to the hoist beam in lieu of either the stands or rail blocks



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top