Elevator Forum

Thyssen IMS softwar...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Thyssen IMS software

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,278 Views
(@WPeak)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#3883]
I am trying to download and save files from the several TAC 20's that I have, but I am having a hard time figuring out how to change the file extension so I can save multiple units and know what unit they belong to. It wont allow me to do it in the "destination" block. So I tried renaming the node, which changed the file extension, but didn't work either. Any help?



   
Quote
(@Take the stairs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Once download is complete, it should ask you for file name/ or where you want to store the file. Click on the download, and change it to the job address. Next time you open up IMS TAC 20 program you will see all the saved address/ file names in your connection box. You will need to select the unit you are working on, and then open your work space. If I had one thats the way it would work. ha ha! good luck



   
ReplyQuote
(@WPeak)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I dont know if this is a new version that I have not run across yet as I have done it in the past, but it does not give me that save option that you speak of. Is it that i need to create a workspace for every job? Cause I haven't tried that.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevatorfella)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Will, congrats on your CET...... this is Scott from Indy!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top